It is time once again for the Drake & District Donor’s Choice Campaign! This campaign provides the opportunity to make a charitable donation to an organization of your choosing, while keeping your contact information out of the hands of fundraising agencies.
Simply choose an organization from our suggested list of charities, or add one of your own preference. Forms are available to pick up at the Village Office. If you would prefer to have a copy of the form emailed or mailed to you, contact the Office and we would be more than happy to oblige.
Please note, all cheques must be made payable to Drake & District Donor’s Choice Campaign. You may also mail your donation to Donor’s Choice, 117 Francis Street, Drake, SK S0K 1H0.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis Society- Sask Division
- Canadian Bible Society
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Canadian Food Grains Bank
- Canadian Red Cross Society
- Drake Park Project
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Kidney Foundation
- Mennonite Central Community
- Mental Health Assn in Sask
- Multiple Sclerosis of Canada
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sask. Association for Community Living
- Sask. Abilities Camp Easter Seal
- Saskatoon Health District Palliative Care
- Teen Challenge
- The Salvation Army
- UNICEF Canada